J. Michael Leary, M.D.
At California Vein Specialists we continue our commitment to excellence and high quality patient care. Dr. Michael Leary is constantly learning the newest technology and studies to continually set the highest standards in patient care and physician training. We are proud to announce that Dr. Michael Leary has received his board certification in Phlebology, the study of veins and venous disorders, and is a diplomat of the American Board of Phlebology. Dr. Leary is one of the very first physicians in the nation to meet the rigorous standards of education, experience, and evaluation required for certification by the American Board of Phlebology.
Dr. Leary is also board certified in Emergency Medicine and has had a successful career in a level 1 trauma center with a faculty appointment at the University of Virginia in 1989. He practiced Emergency Medicine at the prestigious Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage, California from 1991 until founding California Vein Specialists in 2002. He has received extensive postgraduate training in Phlebology. Dr. Leary has been recognized as a leading Orange County vein specialist for his skill in performing Endovenous Laser Procedures and by acting as a national physician training center for the company that introduced the procedure.
- American Board of Phlebology
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Member American College of Phlebology
- Diplomat American College of Phlebology
- Member of American Venous Forum
- Member American College of Emergency Medicine
- Diplomat of American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Fellow of American College of Emergency Medicine
- Member of American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery